Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Leaning Tower of Laundry


Why am I surprised when I open the laundry chute to see a tower of laundry looming overhead? Not to mention the 3 baskets below that are usually overflowing. It really is simple math: 8 people x 4 or so items of daily clothing=32 x 7 days=224 items of weekly dirty laundry. Gabe is a great laundry assistant--as he helps me put each piece of clothing into the washing machine, he says: "Daddy's!, Danielley's, Gracie's!, Brad-o's!..."
I am so grateful for the bodies that fill these clothes and that they are
mine to love.

1 comment:

Rhett and Annalise said...

Loving the blog Seleste! Welcome to the obsession. So much fun to keep up with everyone and be able to see all those great pictures! That is quite the tower of laundry. Made me laugh.