Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas 2008











We had such a fun time at home for Christmas. All of us were there (except Jacob on his mission). We hung out, visited, ate, shoveled snow, skiied (downhill and cross-country), went to church, celebrated Gram's b-day, built snow forts, watched home movies...
Can I just tell you that I have the most amazing family in the world? I don't know how I was so blessed to be born into such a wonderful family; but I can tell you that I am eternally grateful.
Thanks Dad and Mom for your love, support and generosity with my family.
Thanks Sue, Shalee and Rhett for your love, support and generosity with my family.
My life and the lives of my family are more beautiful because of you.











Grandma LaRee's 85th Birthday Celebration. Isn't she beautiful? It was so great being with many cousins, aunts and uncles, friends. I love my Grandma so much! She has been so supportive and loving to me and my family.



CHRISTMAS 2008
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE


2 comments:

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John said...

Great to see you guys!